I wil post general reference and issue specific links here.
- Library of Congress Legislative Record - http://thomas.loc.gov
- This is where you can find the description and status of all federal legislation.
- Coalition on Human Needs - www.chn.org
- The Coalition on Human Needs is the best non-partisan entry point for working with the diverse, but also overlapping, issues of poverty.
- Public Education Network - www.publiceducation.org.
- The Public Education Network is a good place to start if you have an interest in public education advocacy.
- United Church of Christ Public Education Advocacy - www.ucc.org/justice/public-education/"
- Jan Resseger provides a great Christian witness regarding public policy advocacy issues concerning public education.
- National Priorities Project - www.nationalpriorities.org.
- The Natrional Priorities Project is a great place to start for issues related to the federal budget, particularly issues of military spending.
- The Center for Medicare Advocacy - www.medicareadvocacy.org.
- The Center for Medicare Advocacy is a good place to start to understand and to advocate for an improved Medicare program.